American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 Reviews
For high-performance toilet cleaning that removes waste completely without leaving anything behind, there can only be one undisputed leader and that’s the American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 Toilet that offers a more powerful yet quiet flush for greater satisfaction. This best flushing toilet features 4-inch piston-action accelerator flush valve that’s engineered to allow for greater water flow per unit time (3 times faster vs standard 2-inch flush valve) entering the bowl (although it uses only 1.6 gallons of water per flush) for a faster and more powerful flush and comes equipped with the industry’s largest 2-3/8-inch fully-glazed trapway (removes 70% larger mass vs standard 2-inch trapway) that achieves Maximum Performance (MaP) ratings of 1000 grams hence waste will be eliminated cleanly without any clogging experienced whatsoever. What’s excellent about this American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 toilet is that it’s an ADA-compliant toilet (16.5-inch seat height) hence comfortable to use for most adults including those with arthritis and disabilities, comes in one-piece construction with elongated bowl designed for standard 12-inch rough-in and for added longevity, features permanent mirror-like EverClean surface incorporating silver-ion additive treated inside out for protection from algae, fungus, mildew, mold and the like that makes for easier cleaning time after time, even after years of use. When you want to remove waste cleanly the faster way, the American Standard Champion-4 2034.014.020 Champion-4 toilet delivers it to perfection.
1) Easier to keep clean since there will be no leakage between the bowl and tank.
2) Hardly clogs, overflows or needs plunging.
3) Incorporates 4-inch piston action accelerator flush valve to deliver powerful 1.6 gpf of water in less than a second to remove large amount of waste cleanly.
4) Installs easily with no professionals needed since it’s a one-piece toilet.
5) Internal components are of high-quality materials for durability to last for a long time.
6) One-piece construction hence leak-free since there’s no bowl-to-tank seal to worry about.
7) Tank cover is securely attached to the tank hence will not come off easily.
8) Toilet is slightly taller or at the right height than standard height toilet.
1) Difficult to align toilet over the bolts and the wax ring since it’s a one-piece unit and bulky.
2) Heavier than a two-piece toilet hence difficult to bring up the stairs for installation.
3) Need to push down and hold handle for 1-2 seconds for flushing action to work or else the flapper drops and stops water flow to the bowl.
4) Slightly noisy during flushing but not a big deal.