American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 FloWise Reviews
Removing waste efficiently using less water is no problem at all for the American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 FloWise Toilet that delivers outstanding results for excellent hygiene overall. This best rated toilet from American Standard incorporates Cadet-3 flushing system featuring large, chemical- & distort-resistant 3-inch flush valve for higher water volume flow per unit time (using just 1.28 gallons of water per flush) entering the bowl (80% faster vs standard 2-inch flush valve) for a stronger flush and together with bigger, fully-glazed 2-1/8-inch trapway used that removes 1000 grams solid waste (60% larger vs standard 2-inch trapway) with flawless efficiency without fear of clogging whatsoever, thorough rinsing will be experienced that makes for super-clean toilet after each use. What’s great about this American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 FloWise toilet is that it’s built for convenience since it’s an ADA-compliant toilet (with 16.5-inch rim height) for comfortable seating arrangement without putting unnecessary strain to the knees that makes for satisfying toilet experience each time and to top it off, its vitreous china surface is glazed inside out with silver-ion additives to create mirror-like EverClean surface to prevent bacteria, mildew and mold from growing there which makes for easier cleaning for years to come. For reliable toilet operation that puts money back into your pocket, the American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 FloWise toilet certainly over delivers for maximum satisfaction.
1) Since it’s a one-piece toilet, it’s easy to install hence everyone should be able to do it without any professional help.
2) Being a one-piece toilet, there’s no need to worry about leaking between the bowl and tank and as such it’s easy to clean it and keep it clean for years to come.
3) It’s compact in size thus takes up less space hence ideal for small bathrooms with limited space to begin with.
4) It comes with a self-closing lid and slow-closing seat which is really cool.
5) It’s an efficient toilet since it uses just 1.28 gallons of water per flush and as such water bills will definitely be low for years to come.
6) It refills very fast after flushing (since it needs to top up just 1.28 gallons of water in the tank) so no need to wait long for second flushing if the need arises.
7) It comes with a powerful flushing action to get rid of waste completely in no time.
8) It’s quiet during flushing thus will not wake anybody up at night when using it.
1) You need to hold the handle down for a few seconds if you want to get a full flush. If not, you’ll just get a partial flush which may not be enough to clean bowl of waste completely.
2) As it’s a one-piece toilet, it’s a bit heavy to carry up the stairs to install it on bathrooms.
3) Since the water level in the bowl is low, any matter that falls above the water level will stick to the surface even during flushing.