American Standard 2002.014.020 Champion-4 Reviews
Removing waste cleanly after each flush can be done to perfection with the American Standard Champion-4 2002.014.020 Toilet that offers high-performance cleaning action for better hygiene overall. This top rated toilet from American Standard incorporates 4″ piston-action Accelerator Flush Valve that’s ingeniously engineered for excellence to allow up to 3 times faster water flow per unit time (as compared to standard 2″ flush valve) entering the bowl (while still using only 1.6 gallons of water per flush) thereby creating a powerful flush that makes for super-clean toilet after each use. What’s excellent about the American Standard 2002.014 single-flush toilet is the use of 2-3/8″ fully-glazed trapway that achieves the highest bulk removal rating of 1000 grams thus ensuring that no trace will be left behind while experiencing no clogging at all in the process and for added versatility, incorporates permanent mirror-like EverClean surface with silver-ion additive treated inside out for protection against algae, mildew, mold etc. thus ensuring longevity while also enabling easier cleaning as and when it’s required. Comes in 2-piece construction with elongated bowl meant for standard 12″ rough-in. For a super-fast way to remove waste without leaving anything behind, the American Standard 2002.014.020 single-flush toilet is the way to go.
1) Installation is easy but do make sure to tighten the bolts evenly to secure the tank to the bowl to prevent leaking and rocking movement.
2) Flushes quietly hence will not wake anybody up at night when relieving oneself.
3) Added height makes it easier to get on and off thus comfortable to use for everyone including those with arthritic or weak knees.
4) Plunger system features a round flap that lifts straight up (when you press the lever) thus allowing water to gush into the bowl all at once (about 1 to 2 seconds maximum), clearing waste quickly and completely without clogging.
5) Bowl refills up with water quietly in just 10 to 15 seconds after flushing hence can flush again quickly without waiting.
6) Uses very little water per flush hence saves money in the long run.
7) Features a wide 4-inch flush valve (to move larger volume of water per unit time) and larger 2-7/8-inch trapway (to move larger mass) to prevent clogging. Comes with a large bowl and together with the low volume of water used per flush, there will be no overflow.
8) Constructed of EverClean porcelain hence little or no mildew, mold or stain to worry about.
1) Need to hold down the handle for at least 5 seconds during flushing or else the bowl will not fill up.
2) Does not come with a wax ring hence need to purchase it separately before installation.
3) Comes with a cheap plastic flush handle that may fall apart with frequent use so need to use with care.
4) Does not come with a seat hence need to buy a new one at between $40 to $60 which adds to the cost.
5) Glaze does not cover back of tank or under bowl rim hence will discolor over time if not cleaned frequently.
6) Flushing lever is small and in awkward position hence it’s difficult to activate the flush to clear waste.
7) The narrow bowl is constructed in such a way that it’s difficult to use a plunger when clogging occurs.
8) Water level is low hence solid waste that remains above the water level will not be cleared during flushing.
9) Added height makes it uncomfortable for young children and short people to sit on it since you will dangle your legs.
10) Cheap plastic lid does not stay up some of the time; falls back after relieving oneself.
American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 Reviews
For high-performance toilet cleaning that removes waste completely without leaving anything behind, there can only be one undisputed leader and that’s the American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 Toilet that offers a more powerful yet quiet flush for greater satisfaction. This best flushing toilet features 4-inch piston-action accelerator flush valve that’s engineered to allow for greater water flow per unit time (3 times faster vs standard 2-inch flush valve) entering the bowl (although it uses only 1.6 gallons of water per flush) for a faster and more powerful flush and comes equipped with the industry’s largest 2-3/8-inch fully-glazed trapway (removes 70% larger mass vs standard 2-inch trapway) that achieves Maximum Performance (MaP) ratings of 1000 grams hence waste will be eliminated cleanly without any clogging experienced whatsoever. What’s excellent about this American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 toilet is that it’s an ADA-compliant toilet (16.5-inch seat height) hence comfortable to use for most adults including those with arthritis and disabilities, comes in one-piece construction with elongated bowl designed for standard 12-inch rough-in and for added longevity, features permanent mirror-like EverClean surface incorporating silver-ion additive treated inside out for protection from algae, fungus, mildew, mold and the like that makes for easier cleaning time after time, even after years of use. When you want to remove waste cleanly the faster way, the American Standard Champion-4 2034.014.020 Champion-4 toilet delivers it to perfection.
1) Easier to keep clean since there will be no leakage between the bowl and tank.
2) Hardly clogs, overflows or needs plunging.
3) Incorporates 4-inch piston action accelerator flush valve to deliver powerful 1.6 gpf of water in less than a second to remove large amount of waste cleanly.
4) Installs easily with no professionals needed since it’s a one-piece toilet.
5) Internal components are of high-quality materials for durability to last for a long time.
6) One-piece construction hence leak-free since there’s no bowl-to-tank seal to worry about.
7) Tank cover is securely attached to the tank hence will not come off easily.
8) Toilet is slightly taller or at the right height than standard height toilet.
1) Difficult to align toilet over the bolts and the wax ring since it’s a one-piece unit and bulky.
2) Heavier than a two-piece toilet hence difficult to bring up the stairs for installation.
3) Need to push down and hold handle for 1-2 seconds for flushing action to work or else the flapper drops and stops water flow to the bowl.
4) Slightly noisy during flushing but not a big deal.
American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 FloWise Reviews
Removing waste efficiently using less water is no problem at all for the American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 FloWise Toilet that delivers outstanding results for excellent hygiene overall. This best rated toilet from American Standard incorporates Cadet-3 flushing system featuring large, chemical- & distort-resistant 3-inch flush valve for higher water volume flow per unit time (using just 1.28 gallons of water per flush) entering the bowl (80% faster vs standard 2-inch flush valve) for a stronger flush and together with bigger, fully-glazed 2-1/8-inch trapway used that removes 1000 grams solid waste (60% larger vs standard 2-inch trapway) with flawless efficiency without fear of clogging whatsoever, thorough rinsing will be experienced that makes for super-clean toilet after each use. What’s great about this American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 FloWise toilet is that it’s built for convenience since it’s an ADA-compliant toilet (with 16.5-inch rim height) for comfortable seating arrangement without putting unnecessary strain to the knees that makes for satisfying toilet experience each time and to top it off, its vitreous china surface is glazed inside out with silver-ion additives to create mirror-like EverClean surface to prevent bacteria, mildew and mold from growing there which makes for easier cleaning for years to come. For reliable toilet operation that puts money back into your pocket, the American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 FloWise toilet certainly over delivers for maximum satisfaction.
1) Since it’s a one-piece toilet, it’s easy to install hence everyone should be able to do it without any professional help.
2) Being a one-piece toilet, there’s no need to worry about leaking between the bowl and tank and as such it’s easy to clean it and keep it clean for years to come.
3) It’s compact in size thus takes up less space hence ideal for small bathrooms with limited space to begin with.
4) It comes with a self-closing lid and slow-closing seat which is really cool.
5) It’s an efficient toilet since it uses just 1.28 gallons of water per flush and as such water bills will definitely be low for years to come.
6) It refills very fast after flushing (since it needs to top up just 1.28 gallons of water in the tank) so no need to wait long for second flushing if the need arises.
7) It comes with a powerful flushing action to get rid of waste completely in no time.
8) It’s quiet during flushing thus will not wake anybody up at night when using it.
1) You need to hold the handle down for a few seconds if you want to get a full flush. If not, you’ll just get a partial flush which may not be enough to clean bowl of waste completely.
2) As it’s a one-piece toilet, it’s a bit heavy to carry up the stairs to install it on bathrooms.
3) Since the water level in the bowl is low, any matter that falls above the water level will stick to the surface even during flushing.
American Standard 2889.216.020 H2Option Reviews
When you want to conserve water with each flush so as to save money in the long run, you can rely on the American Standard 2889.216.020 H2Option Toilet that offers dependable performance to keep bowl clean each and every time. This highly-rated toilet from American Standard features PowerWash Rim technology whereby tank water is forced into the rim chamber to pressurize it and then discharged through the specially-designed rim holes to clean bowl efficiently and together with the incorporation of the siphonic action technology whereby water is flushed or jetted down directly into the bowl through the bowl jet to initiate the siphon which then pulls the waste down completely, there will be nothing left behind when all is said and done. What’s marvelous about this American Standard 2889.216.020 H2Option toilet is its dual-flush system (using top-mounted push-button dual-flush actuator) featuring “light” flush that uses only 1.0 gallons of water per flush for extreme efficiency in clearing away liquid waste and small-volume solid waste without a trace (receives 400 gram MaP rating) as well as “heavy” flush that makes use of standard 1.6 gallons of water per flush for supreme efficiency in clearing away normal solid waste (receives 1000 gram MaP rating). For added convenience, it features Speed Connect system consisting of pre-assembled and factory-installed bolts and grommets so as to reduce installation time tremendously and it’s treated with silver-ion additive inside out to achieve permanent mirror-like EverClean antimicrobial surface so as to prevent bacteria, mildew and mold from growing thereby making it easier to keep and stay clean for years to come. For a truly easier way to flush down everything cleanly with utmost efficiency, the American Standard 2889.216.020 H2Option toilet is the one to use to save money.
1) Bowl and tank coated inside out with EverClean antimicrobial for cleaner and sanitized surface all-year-round.
2) Compact so takes up less space in the bathroom hence perfect for tight spaces.
3) Easy to install hence anyone can install it with no plumber needed.
4) Flush buttons are on top of the tank so smaller kids cannot reach them to flush things down the toilet.
5) Incorporates H2Option dual-flush system with siphonic action technology to deliver less but powerful water on both flushes (1.0 gpf and 1.6 gpf) to rinse bowl of waste efficiently.
6) Incorporates slow-close seat technology for quieter seat closing after use.
7) Quiet during flushing so as not to disturb the neighbors late at night or early morning.
8) Toilet seat is of reasonable height (complies with ADA height regulations) hence comfortable to sit for most people.
1) Bolts, nuts and wax ring not included in the package so need to buy them before installing the toilet.
2) Does not come with a seat and tank-to-bowl coupling kit so have to purchase them separately.
3) Have to hold flush button for a few seconds to deliver full flushing action.