Toto CST454CEFG-01 Drake II Reviews
Save up to 20% more water with each flush after visiting the toilet with the Toto CST454CEFG-01 Drake II Toilet that delivers outstanding flushing performance for efficient operation overall. This best Toto toilet features Double Cyclone Flushing System that makes use of two powerful nozzles (instead of rim holes) to create a forceful centrifugal action to scour bowl and rim efficiently as well as push significant amount of water into the siphon to activate it so as to pull waste matter efficiently and together with the larger 2-1/4″ computer-designed trapway used to remove far larger mass (than standard 2″ trapway), you’ll experience cleaner toilet bowl with each flush (while using just 1.28 gallons of water per flush) without any clogging at all that makes for extreme satisfaction overall. What’s excellent about the Toto CST454CEFG-01 Drake II toilet is that its vitreous china bowl and tank are glazed with ion additives inside and outside so as to achieve super-smooth SanaGloss surface to prevent bacteria, mildew, mold and particles from adhering or forming for easier cleaning (without using expensive chemicals) for years of trouble-free use and for added convenience, it’s ADA-compliant for easier sitting without straining the knees and comes with an elongated bowl to rest leg comfortably. For homeowners that want to save more while expecting excellent cleaning results nevertheless, the Toto CST454CEFG-01 Drake II toilet delivers superb flushing action using less water in the process.
1) Comes with dual-flush system to remove liquid and solid waste efficiently.
2) Incorporates Double Cyclone flushing action technology provided by two horizontal outlets at the back of the rim to deliver powerful but little 1.28 gpf of water to rinse bowl completely of waste.
3) Inside bowl glazed with SanaGloss for cleaner and sanitized surface at all times.
4) Seat height is 17-1/4″ tall (complies with ADA regulations) hence comfortable for most people to sit.
5) Slow-closing lid used makes for quieter closing after use.
6) Tank holds half full of water each time to minimize condensation inside.
7) Variable flushing ability (need to hold handle longer to activate swirling flush longer) for different rinsing requirements.
8) Water refills quickly in just 20 seconds after flushing for faster second flush.
1) Bowl and tank extend out all the way hence might hit the wall during installation.
2) Bowl designed in such a way that it sprays water all over under the seat.
3) Does not come with a seat hence need to buy one separately.
4) Fairly loud during flushing hence will disturb people at night or early morning.
5) Tank cover sits loosely on top of the tank hence can be displaced if mishandled.