Toto CST744SG-01 Drake Reviews
It’s always easy to remove waste completely with each flush with the Toto CST744SG-01 Drake Toilet that’s built for performance to deliver excellent cleaning action for utmost satisfaction. This best rated toilet from Toto incorporates G-Max Jet-Flushing Action featuring bigger 3-inch flush valve (125% wider compared to standard 2-inch flush valve) to release 1.6 gallons of water in mere seconds to the bowl to clean it with ruthless efficiency and to initiate strong siphon action to pull bulk matter quickly and together with large 2-1/8-inch computer-designed, fully-glazed trapway used to remove far larger mass without clogging whatsoever, nothing will be left behind which makes for cleaner toilet experience with each flush. What’s great about this Toto CST744SG-01 Drake toilet is that both bowl and tank are glazed with SanaGloss (catalyzed ion additives) inside out to achieve extremely-smooth surface so that bacteria, debris, mildew, mold and particles will not adhere or grow there hence making it easier to clean and keep it clean longer and for added convenience, comes with an elongated bowl to provide extra leg room to rest legs for comfort hence using it to relieve oneself will always be a pleasant experience. For exceptional bulk flushing that removes waste without leaving a trace, the Toto CST744SG-01 Drake toilet makes it all possible.
1) Installs easily with clear and concise instructions provided so almost anyone with basic plumbing skills can do it so no need to call a plumber to install one.
2) Sprayed with SanaGloss finish (ion barrier glazing to resist debris and minerals buildup) so it’s easier to keep both exterior and interior surfaces clean with light wiping and normal flushing respectively.
3) Incorporates powerful G-Max Flushing System to jet out 1.6 gallons of water with each flush to clear away large amount of waste (up to 900 grams) without much problems for a cleaner bowl each time.
4) It’s a water-efficient toilet since it uses just 1.6 gallons of water for a complete flushing experience hence water bills every month will always be low.
5) Features large 3-inch flush valve and flapper to enable large amount of water to flush out from the tank to the bowl quickly (yet quietly) and together with the wider 2-1/8-inch fully-glazed trapway used to move bigger waste smoothly, less clogging will occur.
6) Although it’s a single-flush toilet, there’s a quick-flush and full-flush (need to hold the lever for a few seconds) options to remove liquid and solid waste respectively for water-saving purposes.
7) Elongated bowl ensures that there will be large enough space to rest thighs comfortably for all and also bigger target area to aim urine for boys and men.
1) Does not come with flange bolts and wax ring thus need to purchase them separately at a hardware store prior to installation.
2) Flushing does not remove completely waste that drops and sticks to the sides of the bowl above the water line hence may need additional flushing(s).
3) Opening at bottom of bowl is trapezoid-shaped hence if clogging occurs, a normal round plunger will not be able to fit inside to unclog waste stuck inside.
4) Normal water level is low hence not all waste will drop straight into the water which means not all waste will be removed in a single flush.
5) Need to hold down the lever handle for at least 5 seconds for full flushing to occur or else flapper will just release 1 gallon of water which may not be enough to clear solid waste.